Website Migration to WordPress – Marina Restaurant
Websites and businesses sometimes outgrow their Content Management System (CMS) but don’t necessarily need a completely new design. That was the case with the Marina Restaurant which was built on a CMS that was challenging to support and navigate.
The ‘bones’ of the site still look great, it just needed a few tweaks and some functional updates, along with the migration to WordPress.
There are several important benefits to migrating a website to WordPress, including:
- Full Standards Compliance: every piece of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards set by the W3C.
- Social networking friendly: automatically integrate blog posts with social media like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Update multiple sites at once from one location
- Multi-user capabilities with varied privileges and user tracking
- No HTML editing or FTP software required
- And some ‘baked-in’ SEO benefits that we like to keep to ourselves (call if you’d like to know more)
Since migrating the site to WordPress, the organic search traffic is up 43% year-over-year and the site is now much easier for the client to edit and update – both of which of course make for a happy client.
Here’s what Maya Mallory, OBMG Marketing Coordinator had to say:
After working with bWEST, we saw a substantial increase in the organic search traffic to our sites as well as an increase in followers and engagement across our social platforms.
If your business is in a similar situation please contact us for a Free Consultation.