Google Plus for Business
Google Plus (G+) is not only another great way to connect with people on a more robust engaging platform, now with the launch of their “Brand Pages” it’s also an effective way to market your business, with some significant differences.
There are some very important differences between Google Plus business pages and Facebook or LinkedIn business pages. The key difference is the positive impact G+ can have on your natural (and paid) search rankings.
The presentation below includes a few tricks you can leverage to improve your search visibilty.
In the presentation I show you how to:
- Create your personal Google+ account (required)
- Create your Google “brand page”
- Manage your G+ brand page(s)
- Publish compelling content to G+
- Leverage G+ for search visibility
- Optimize use of the +1 button
- Create a G+ widget for your website
If you would like help in setting up your Google Plus brand page or optimizing an existing page please contact me here or call (250) 508.7761